Building Your Online Ecommerce Store
You rely on your website to generate revenue – from local, national or global customers. You need a reliable e-commerce platform that will grow with your business. Dalen Design delivers.
Dalen Design builds beautiful e-commerce websites that convert. We work with you to perform a full requirements analysis to determine the right solution to meet your business needs. We deliver sites built using a range of shopping cart options including Magento, Shopify, or WordPress Ecommerce plugins such as WooCommerce and Jigoshop.
To start a successful e-commerce business, you will likely require the following:
- Research potential domain names such as http://www.wesellthis.com and secure your web property by registering chosen web addresses on your behalf.
- A method for receiving payment from your customers. For example, you can receive payments by accepting credit cards, using Paypal or Google checkout, or accepting cash or cheque on delivery.
- A method for fulfilling your orders. For example, once you sell a product and accept payment for it, you will need to ship it to the customer.
- An action plan for attracting new and return customers. Our search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) services are designed to attract potential customers to your site by increasing traffic and potential leads through pay per click ads and organic search ranking efforts.
- A method of keeping in touch with customers to foster repeat business. This is often accomplished with marketing tools such as an abandoned cart extension, or regular enewsletter and fostering customer relationships through social media engagement. Many of the popular shopping cart applications come with a newsletter function. Other popular newsletter solutions include Mailchimp and Constant Contact.
Benefits of working with Dalen Design
- Our needs assessment ensures you get the right e-commerce solution to fit your business
- You don’t have to worry about the technical issues such as registration, hosting and back end system integration
- Your e-commerce site is designed to grow with your business
- Customers and prospects can easily find your site as a result of SEM and SEO
- We can update your site content as often as you need – or we can make it easy for you to do
- You can reduce the number of vendors you need to work with for all your design and development needs
- Help you choose your URL and register the domain
- Provide hosting for your website or work with your current provider
- Set up your email and email client such as Webmail, Outlook, or Google Mail
- Integrate payment methods such as Paypal Payflow or credit card processing solutions such as Stripe, Square, Elavon Virtual Merchant, Beanstream and more
- Implement search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Incorporate value-added features such as an e-newsletter sign-up or live chat »
- Add a content management system to allow you to make your own updates » CMS
- Train you to update your site – or we can do it for you »
- Submit your site to search engines
- Create your brand – we can design your logo and recommend a colour palette for your website and marketing materials
- Prepare for your success – we can offer recommendations for value-added sales tools and features for your next stage of growth